How Pregnancy Affects The Appearance Of Your Body
February 15, 2019 | 3 minute read
We all know that a woman’s body is changed by pregnancy. Not only does her belly grow as she moves along in her pregnancy, but her breasts also get bigger as her body prepares for breastfeeding. Women tend to also gain weight in areas of their bodies they’ve never struggled with before. And when that sweet baby makes his appearance into the world, her body is often left looking, well…unrecognizable. It is no surprise that when women are left with excess skin, sagging breasts, and unwanted fat that seems determined to stay where it is, they are disappointed with their post-baby body. That’s when Dr. Yarish can step in and help bring women back to the bodies they once knew through a combination of plastic surgical procedures referred to as a mommy makeover.
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
Many moms in the Houston area seek out Dr. Yarish every year to help them get back to their pre-pregnancy bodies. With years of experience serving residents in the Houston area, Dr. Yarish has seen moms with varying degrees of surgical needs. After consulting with so many women, he knows how hard it can be for them to regain their ideal silhouette. With a mommy makeover, that ideal body shape is just around the corner. Dr. Yarish can perform a combination of any of the following procedures at the same time to customize your mommy makeover to fit your specific needs:
• A breast augmentation, which will add volume back to a woman’s breasts.
• A breast lift, which will reposition a woman’s breasts back to their natural position.
• A breast reduction, which will help alleviate the pain endured by women who have excessively large breasts.
• A tummy tuck, which will remove excess skin from the abdomen and also restore separate abdominal muscles.
• Liposuction, which can remove up to 4 pounds of fat per session and is great to get rid of fat in those stubborn areas.
Your Mommy Makeover At Town and Country Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Yarish is most concerned with each of his patient’s overall health, including their mental health and the way they view themselves. When women in Houston meet with him at Town and Country Plastic Surgeons, they will be greeted with a warm smile from a member of his friendly staff. Dr. Yarish is always thorough with each of his patients, making sure he understands their individual needs and wants. He is also careful to screen each of his patient’s medical histories before scheduling them for a mommy makeover. To be considered a good candidate for a mommy makeover, Houston women must:
• Be in good overall physical health and cleared for surgery by your general physician.
• Be in good mental health and express that you have realistic expectations for your mommy makeover results.
• Be a non-smoker, as smoking can seriously complicate both your surgery and recovery.
• Be finished having children and have an established birth control plan in place, as future pregnancies can negate your mommy makeover results.
Visit Dr. Yarish To Discuss Your Mommy Makeover
If you’re a mom in the Houston area who wants to get back to her pre-pregnancy body, call Dr. Yarish at Town and Country Plastic Surgeons to schedule your initial consultation for a mommy makeover. During your appointment, you will be able to express your concerns about your body with Dr. Yarish, and he will be able to recommend the best combination of procedures to fit your needs. You can reach him by calling (281) 326-9239 today!