A Letter To Our Patients RE: COVID-19
March 16, 2020 | 4 minute read
Updated: May 18th, 2020
Town and Country Plastic Surgeons and ReNew You MD are OPEN and we are very excited to see you all again!
The health and well-being of all our clients and staff is of the utmost importance. For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of clients.
We will implement these requirements for the safety of our clients and staff:
- Everyone must wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will spread out appointments to allow time to disinfect surfaces between client visits.
- We request that you come unattended, when possible. Please do not bring friends or family members.
- Patients will need to text or call us at 713-467-0146 to let us know when they arrive, and we will text you to let you know when your provider is ready to avoid spending time in the waiting room. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- We will offer hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic and will encourage guests to use them before entering.
- All staff members will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds per hour and use hand sanitizer or wash hands after every treatment.
- We continue to screen patients prior to their appointment and ask them to reschedule if: They are not feeling well, and particularly if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath.
- They have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID-19 precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
R. Scott Yarish, MD and Erica Bartlett, MD and Staff
Updated: April 7th, 2020
To our loyal patients,
As you may know, we are open, though with some restriction to seeing patients live in our offices and with somewhat limited hours. Our team, however, is available by phone and email to answer all of your questions and help you schedule your treatments for as soon as we are able.
Request a virtual consultation – We are here for you!
Updated: March 25th, 2020
With the issues of safety and health concerning COVID-19 virus, Governor Abbott has issued an executive order that Texas licensed medical professionals postpone all medical procedures that are not medically necessary effective immediately until April 21, 2020. In accordance with this directive, we will be closing our offices until that time. We will be monitoring the situation and will make changes as needed. Be safe and we will get through this challenging time together.
Dr. Yarish, Dr. Bartlett and the entire staff
Updated: March 20th, 2020
On behalf of everyone at Town and Country Plastic Surgeons and ReNew You MD, our thoughts go out to all of those impacted by COVID-19—this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted and so many more from our community. We understand the many concerns and anxieties that you may be experiencing, and we want to assure you that as a medical practice, infection control has always been and will continue to be a top priority.
Please note that we will remain open and ready to serve you for all your follow up appointments (within the first 6 weeks after surgery) and scheduled procedures (You will be contacted by our office regarding scheduled procedures). We will also be offering telemedicine and virtual consultations to continue your care.
The situation is changing rapidly and throughout the entire country there is a very real and intense effort to stem the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). As responsible leaders, we need to continue to take appropriate steps and ensure that every decision we make is one with a focus on the health and safety of our patients and staff. We continue to monitor the CDC’s guidelines on infection control and are implementing their recommendations as they become available.
There is no question that this is a time of great uncertainty. While we don’t know exactly what the future may hold, we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we will emerge from this stronger than before.
Thank you to everyone for your support and commitment as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters. Like everyone, we look forward to a return of normalcy and good health for all. If we can be of support to you through these unprecedented times, please let us know.
We look forward to your continuing care with our practice.
R. Scott Yarish, MD & Erica Bartlett, MD