What Dermal Filler Is Right For Me?
May 13, 2019 | 3 minute read
Within Town and Country Plastic Surgeons is ReNew You MD Medical Spa where Dr. Yarish’s trained medical team is able to recommend dermal fillers to fit your aesthetic needs. Dr. Yarish created ReNew You MD Medical Spa because he wanted to provide his Houston plastic surgery patients with the latest in pre and post-surgical treatments, in addition to the very best in plastic surgery. Dr. Yarish has a well-trained medical staff who provides top of the line services to patients seeking anti-aging treatments in a non-surgical setting. ReNew You MD Medical Spa provides various types of dermal fillers because, in reality, no two people age in the same way or have the same anti-aging needs. Each type of dermal filler does different things and helps correct different signs of aging. To learn more about the different types of dermal fillers available, keep reading.
About Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are used to combat early signs of aging and are also preferred as maintenance treatments for facial rejuvenation surgery. Dermal fillers can also delay the need for more extensive plastic surgery procedures like facelifts, brow lifts, and eyelid surgery. At ReNew You MD Medical Spa, Dr. Yarish’s medical team offers several brands of dermal fillers to fit the needs of their Houston patients based on their specific aesthetic goals:
• Juvederm® and Restylane® are derived from hyaluronic acid to and are used to decrease the signs of aging. The results from hyaluronic acid fillers last for several months.
• Sculptra® uses an injectable poly-L-lactic acid that gradually helps Houston residents stimulate their own natural collagen production. Sculptra Aesthetic works subtly and gradually over time, and the results can last for more than two years.
• Radiesse® is comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier. This filler works immediately and promotes natural collagen growth. Many Houston patients experience results that last up to twelve to eighteen months.
• Bellafill® uses polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres that are suspended within a base of smooth collagen gel. Houston patients see immediate results, and as an added benefit, the body uses this base to create its own natural collagen development. And even better – Bellafill® results can last for 5 years!
Dermal Fillers For Deep Facial Wrinkles And Folds
• Dermal fillers that improve the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds:
• Juvederm® Ultra
• Juvederm® Ultra Plus
• Dermal fillers that improve the appearance of laugh lines:
• Restylane® Refyne
• Restylane® Defyne
• Juvederm® Vollure
Dermal Fillers For Lip Enhancements And Wrinkles Around The Mouth
• Restylane® Silk
• Juvederm® Volbella
Dermal Fillers For Added Volume To The Face And Hands
• Restylane® Lyft
• Juvederm® Voluma XC
Reach Out To Dr. Yarish’s Town and Country Plastic Surgeons + Medspa Medical Spa Today
If you want to act on early signs of aging, or you’ve recently looked in the mirror only to realize you seem to have aged overnight, ReNew You MD Medical Spa can make recommendations for your specific needs to give you refreshed, youthful looking skin. Make an appointment today to have a consultation with a member of our medical team. You can reach them by calling (281) 326-9239 today!